Saturday, September 20, 2014

IF OUTFITS COULD INSPIRE: GREY AND PINK

How is your weekend coming along? Mine comes and goes in a blink.

When I tweak/design, the idea/color just comes to me. Sometimes, I see them in magazines, in other blogs or around me. India is all about colors. What if outfits could inspire you to decorate/design your space? If an outfit was a room.....

This Manish Malhotra's gown/lehenga from the Lakme Fashion Week Winter 2014 matches the design/decor of the bedroom designed by Krista Salmon.

This outfit by Arpita Mehta can be inspired to paint this secretary/cabinet. Never knew grey and pink would go so well.
I am not sure, if I want to do this series once a month or once a week. You will know it when I post it next time.

Enjoy your rest of the weekend and have a great week ahead.
Reshma

pic:via

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree...any shades of pink is lovely. Thanks for dropping in, Shruthi.

      Delete
  2. wow absolutely love this column. Very unique idea :). Keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not so sure about the outfits.. but the grey and pink rooms looks absolutely stunning..

    ReplyDelete