Monday, January 26, 2015

IF OUTFITS COULD INSPIRE: YELLOW

Happy Republic Day to my fellow Indian! After maaaannnny years we got to watch live relay of India's Republic Day parade in Delhi. I was supposed to finish this post last night but the parade pulled me.

The outfit color I am sharing today is yellow. 
via

Decorating a room/space in a monochromatic color is not easy to carry. It took me couple of hours of browsing to pick pictures of room decorated in yellow and which I really liked.

This room has lot of yellow but with little beige and white.
But yellow with grey is the most easy to work with. Go through design magazines or websites, you are bound to see something in this combo. Other than rooms, you can spot the colors in rug, pillows, drapes and wallpaper.








How could you forget that we have our powder room done in grey and yellow? But it's more of grey and a shot of yellow.
Do you have outfits in this color combination or have you decorated using these colors?
Our guest bedroom is painted grey and I am using yellows to decorate it. It is a work in progress.

Have a great week ahead.
Reshma





No comments:

Post a Comment